Photorejuvenation is a non-invasive skin treatment that uses medical grade intense pulsed light ( IPL) and lasers to target the effects of photoaging such as fine lines and wrinkles, telangiectasias, spots and broken capillaries.
The procedure works by using accurately targeted light energy to safely treat abnormal blood vessels or pigmentation. This laser pigmentation removal stimulates the body’s natural healing reactions to assist in healing the condition, while also triggers the natural production of collagen, which leaves skin smoother and more evenly toned. Treatments have proven to deliver substantial visible improvements in the skin without any recovery downtime
Which conditions can be treated effectively with Photo Rejuvenation?
Redness: Photo Rejuvenation is highly effective for erythema cases of the face, neck or chest. On average, clients expect a 50-75% reduction in facial redness after five sessions. ( results may vary from person to person) . Benefits have also continued for up to twelve months after erythema treatment.
Flushing: Until recently, there has been no effective treatment for facial, neck or chest flushing. Photo Rejuvenation is extremely effective in reducing the degree of flushing in all clients treated.
Rosacea: Patients with active inflammatory rosacea generally experience a considerable improvement in their symptoms after receiving Photo Rejuvenation therapy. This treatment currently recommended by NICE as one of the most effective alternatives to antibiotics treatments and most patients are able to step down or discontinue other treatments for rosacea. Although symptoms of rosacea may re-occur, most patients report a 60% (or greater) improvement after undergoing laser treatment for rosacea ( results might vary from person to person).
Photo-aging and sun damage: Skin that shows fine wrinkling, freckling or irregular pigmentation from chronic sun exposure is dramatically improved after a series of sessions. Fine wrinkles and lines have generally shown an average improvement of 15-25% (or greater) after five facial rejuvenation sessions.
Pigmentation Problems: These include brown age spots, uneven skin tone and colour, melasma, broken capillaries and large pores. Patients with these skin problems generally experience smoother, softer skin with a visible reduction in pores after treatments. Pore size improves an average of 50% (or greater)*.
Non-Facial Sun damage: Chest, dorsal, hand, forearm and legs can all be safely rejuvenated with our Photo Rejuvenation procedure.
Acne Scarring: IPL Photo Rejuvenation is effective in providing redness treatment while reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation of acne scarring.
- Photo Rejuvenation offers several advantages to compare to other skin rejuvenation modalities such as chemical peeling.
- The only effective treatment for facial, neck and chest erythema, telangiectasia and flushing.
- The main advantage of Photo Rejuvenation therapy s is that there are substantial visible improvements seen in the skin with zero downtime.
- Safe with a minimal risk of scarring or adverse reactions.
- Treatments are quick and easy for clients with no anaesthesia required.
- The whole face can be treated with laser face rejuvenation for most patients within twenty to thirty minutes.
- The energy delivered in Photo Rejuvenation is in the form of pulses of calibrated light. The wavelength of the laser is within the visible spectrum of light, which ensures the minimal risk of ocular injury and a higher level of patient safety.
- Photo Rejuvenation therapy can be safely used on non-facial skin. This allows effective treatment of erythema of the neck and chest, and ageing of the neck, chest, forearms, shoulders and legs.
Book Your Free Consultation
01753 85 7790
If you have any questions about any of our treatments please don’t hesitate to contact us. We have a range of knowledge and experience that means we deliver the correct treatment your need.